TL - Peripherique TL - Peripherique

pretty

nice melody, it reminds me to the old rave songs :) I missed the bassdrums tho, maybe u should use an other kick or an other more punchy with this one. But like it, good job, keep it up :)
9/10

TeHLoY responds:

Well.. I'm not good at making kick drums.. I'll try to work more on them in my future songs..

Hypnose (NG Cut) Hypnose (NG Cut)

wow

its awesome,! really like the bass u use, it adds a real dnb mood with a little dubstep feeling. and the drum is just perfect in my opinion.
fav and 5/5:D

One Can Dream (Orchestral) One Can Dream (Orchestral)

very nice

Very nice and calming song. I miss only that you could've really made an ending.

and 10/10 tho

studio-nightbird responds:

Thanks Glad you really enjoyed it. Yea I'll probs go in and touch this up later on this year when I have the time and give it an ending ;)

"Hokage's Funeral V2" Extended "Hokage's Funeral V2" Extended

wow again

a perfect song, all respect to u

"Space Debris 2010 Reloaded" "Space Debris 2010 Reloaded"

wow

I can't find the words to describe what I want to say... lol I haven't had an amiga but I can imagine what it could be. The song is very multifarious and has many different parts - all awesome! I dare say it's the best video game song in NG - at least the best I ever heard. Congrats and definitely keep it up!

XayberOptix responds:

Thanks for the great review! I was listening to it after I had already uploaded it and heard a little "snare glitch" at 1:05. Sorry about that. Wish I could re-upload a new version to replace this one without creating another entry on Newgrounds. Ahhh well... :( If you want the glitch-less version, just email me. Actually, I will upload a good version to youtube along with video. Just search XayberOptix on youtube. :)

The red light. The red light.

nice

Very nice song, like the tune leading. Only I'd deffinitely use more bass. U've really got talent for making techno, keep it up:) - and make a full version

willemsen responds:

Yeah, more bass. It's pretty funny that you people are asking just the same thing as my friends. Maybe I should listen. :P

Wowwa dance Wowwa dance

cool

Very nice song, way better then most of the dance songs I've heard before! Make more like this:P GJ - (and it doesn't suck at all)
What I can say is maybe use a bit more bass and try to make the main tune a bit more colorful.. But like it by the way

Epik High- One Remix'd Epik High- One Remix'd

nice song

Very good song, the violin really fits for the other instruments. That's true that it's a bit too repetitive. Good work by the way, keep it up:)

MYDBoi responds:

Thanks for your time and review homie. Glad you liked it though.

A unique past A unique past

wow

Yeah, interesting is the best word to describe it. In spite of Chemlisan I like the ending most. But nice song, not bad at all!

Gucunuka responds:

the best review yet

thamks

My House--Ceobeatmaker My House--Ceobeatmaker

cool

The song really tells everythnig, it's very well built up. Like it very much, keep it up!

Ceobeatmaker responds:

appreciate the compliments man, glad this music touched you.